National Honor Society Pledge
I pledge myself to uphold the highest purposes of the National Honor Society, to which I have been selected; I will be true to the principles for which it stands, I will be loyal to my school; and will maintain and encourage high standards of scholarship, service, leadership and character.
- Maintain a 3.500 GPA or higher.
- Attend all National Honor Society Meetings.
- Do ten (10) hours of Community Service per semester. Juniors do ten (10) hours of community service during the summer.
- Hand in completed service logs by the deadlines (Semester 1, Semester 2, & Summer).
- Update Career Cruising Profile each semester in Grade Portal | CC Login Directions
- Participate in NHS fundraisers and other chapter sponsored events.
- Volunteer, when asked, for school activities such as tutoring, school tours, ushering, etc.
- Continue to lead school-based or community initiatives.
- Engage in academic honesty on all assignments and assessments, follow all school rules, and be a law-abiding citizen.
Infractions will result in a hearing in front of the National Honor Society Faculty Council and may result in loss of membership.